"Final tune" - a digital artwork by Aviad Sajevitch
The ambiguous mythical creature, shaped as an angel or devil playing the violin.is a replica of Aviad's first digital painting, yet it is unlike the drawings of his earlier works. This piece highlights digital brushstrokes, the product of a computer that traces the hand movements, thus creating the intricate and realistic brushstrokes, that ends up laying pixels of color. In the absence of time and place, it is precisely the transient temporarily and the pupil less gaze of the naked creature in its masculinity, holding the violin, that makes the piece remain dark, intriguing and timeless.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 20 copies of 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE