"i want to bath free" a digital artwork by the artist Aviad Sajevitch.
Work from a series of idols in intimate places. After Aviad created the 'Celebs Salon' series in which he places iconic celebrities, within a classical artwork full of symbolism and details. Aviad turns to humor and his ongoing connection to music, creating a surreal series of paintings, in a hyper-realistic way aspiring to replicate and echo the texture and depth of classical oil paintings, of musicians he admires in their most intimate place. It started with Stevie Wonder in the bathroom and continues to Freddie Mercury singing in the bath.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 20 copies of 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE