This digital painting was created by the artist Limor Tamir.
Basil is a culinary herb, is native to tropical regions from central Africa to Southeast Asia. It is a tender plant, and is used in cuisines worldwide. Depending on the species and cultivar, the leaves may taste somewhat like anise, with a strong, pungent, often sweet smell. The basil got its famous green color, less known is blue by holy basil and a cultivar known as "African blue basil".
Wondering, collecting, and compiling in the individual and collective memory realms. In this case, the liveliness of the character’s colors and smells.
Life experiences are presented as patterns and colors which compile Grotesque characters celebrating the clear yet unresolved notion of day to day life.
The characters are all part of a tribe, yet they stand-alone, central and unique. Laughing and crying at once. Each character was brought up in a different place, giving it the unique hue and twist of the mental location in which they were created, their name derived from the land that nurtured them.
Hybrid, a product of digital collage.
Each work’s name has the name of cuisine or culinary materials.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on Acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- The acrylic glass is 4 mm thick
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE