This digital painting was created by the artist Jennifer Abessira.
The first job Jennifer created after losing her mother 3 years ago. A connecting piece of a painting by Mei Bernardino (17th Century) next to a piece from the poster of the 1958 film "Hello, Sadness", an adaptation of Françoise Sagan's book.
#ElastiqueProject series artwork
Elastique attempts to create an order in our reality, which is ever more multifaceted.
Within this multitude of images, the process of creation is the process of living. Jeniffer produces images from her daily life; she has no studio, a fact that dictates a spontaneous approach towards the medium of image-making.
The associations she makes could originate only from the Internet, a chaotic field that allows Jeniffer to create new forms of image-making.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE