"Colorful Darth Vader" - a digital artwork by Itzik Siman Tov.
The man, the black mask and the metallic voice that were born with the cinematic work "Star Wars". Unlike the classic look of Darth Vader, his frightening appearance is clashing with vibrant and joyful colors, twisting the viewer to a point of sympathy, compassion and even affection for him. The colors act as a reminder, that there is a man under the mask, bringing light to where there is only darkness.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 20 copies printed on acrylic glass size 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE