This digital painting was created by the artist Liliana Caycedo.
The series of artwork named ARCHIVOS MEDIÁTICOS (Mediatic Archives), based on material-files that social media gives on “a day like today,” is an example of various archives Facebook creates for us as evidence of our life which remain in the Cloud forever.
Lili squeezes off the digital data material which she uses to create her final pieces of artwork. The Mediatic Archives series began when COVID-19 started in February 2020. It talks about the present and it brings evidence of the past; also, it reminds us that we are living in uncertain times.
“I hope when this cycle passes, these images will return to me again,” says Lili.
Digital mixed media art based on algorithms—live digital data material.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on Acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- The acrylic glass is 4 mm thick
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE