This digital painting was created by the artist Omer Ga’ash
An image of two smooth, young, and virgin bodies, it is a naked back of a man.
An interfacing connection of 2 backs without a head is a recurring motif in the works of Omer Ga’ash. It is a patic of the body, emphasizing the inseparable connection and bond of the bodies which differ from one another.
The head is absent from the photo but our brain and eye complete the absence. They are sitting on the edge of a cliff between rocks, yet they are stable and fearless.
It is a commemoration of a poetic moment.
Digital photography and collage
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE