This digital artwork was created by the artist Max 164.
Maurizio and Marcel Duchamp transcended the universal fruit, the banana, and made it a symbol and main staple of art, creating a craze shifting in the art world and leaving it in awe. Now, the fruit is again evolving in art, now being lifted up to the statues of a monarch, drawing a tiger print.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 40 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE