This digital painting was created by the artist Elinor Salomon.
ON/OFF examines the space of the hu(wo)man-bedwifi: The laptop as a realm where anything is possible and that has no fixed place and time. This space poses questions about states that are between wakefulness and sleeping, between working hours and leisure time, between active emotional life and connections and imaginary ones, and between existence and non-existence.3D artwork
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE