This digital painting was created by the artist Omer Ga’ash
Formal Mandela is made of connections of living bodies which at first, lose their identity and become a shape, a line, and a color. Then, one can notice the shapes of male bodies which are sculptured as a result of an ancient beauty model result. Black men alongside white naked men, a human variety, in round mixing amorphic movements, like the donistic moment which froze, like a story we don’t know how it started and how it will end.
Digital photography and collage
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE