This digital painting was created by the artist Paul Brouns.
The Guillemins Railway station in Liège (Belgium) is one of those places where you must slow yourself down. The design by Santiago Calatrava is so rich and overwhelming that you simply were seeing too much. He was standing still in one spot and simply looking for a symmetrical view onto the background, then this running man passed by in front and Paul captured his movement in a series of photos. The dynamism of lines, light, and shadows was perfectly in tune with the running. Because of the slight speed blur, more attention is attributed to the glorious architecture.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 10 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 13 copies printed on acrylic glass size 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE