This digital artwork was created by the artist Max Bahman, presenting a human heart, but not in the full anatomical way. This heart is red and sparkly, originally was made by the artist for Valentine's day. The idea of this work was not to represent the animated- emoji heart, but the core iconography of the actual love- the human heart. But still, this piece does not try to shock us or act against the idea of the holiday. It is only asking important questions about our society, such as; what is true love? In the dating world of today, are we capable of truly love someone, or is the heart became a symbol with no actual meaning anymore?
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 1.5kg- 2kg / 3Ib- 4Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE