This digital painting was created by the artist Kenny Vaden
“Spilling salt” is a sign of bad luck. Salt was once considered a valuable commodity, and also a symbol of friendship because of its preservative nature – endurance.
The image is mysterious, feels alive, layered and emanating appearance with a black core surrounded by ever-brightening and expanding layers with wisps of energy flying outward. This is how life felt in September 2020. Spilling salt reflected that a few simple, innocent, errors had left the future in question for everyone.
Generative art, code art
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 20 copies printed on acrylic glass size 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE