This digital painting was created by the artist Shirley Shor
The 2D Split is a new series created for Anew.digital gallery based on a real-time installation following this name. Split consists of special moments from the algorithmic code (a set of simple rules) to create an overlapping network. The real-time software animation generates unique, changeable colored spaces and an unstable structure grid in motion to create a notion of her concept “liquid architecture.” Split is an attempt to recreate space by constantly changing it.
The idea behind Split deals with architecture, space and process, it's about a network of incessance and circulation and evokes ideas of order, chaos, and complexity.
We can imagine a grid of dense inner-city streets, and a mapping system with bright, monochromatic colors driving by dynamic liquid lines.
Shirley Shor says she “challenges our prejudices that architecture is stable.”
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on Acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- The acrylic glass is 4 mm thick
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE