This digital painting was created by the artist Jennifer Abessira.
Two different images from the ‘60s. On the left: a work by Elsworth Kelly, on the right: a close-up of African fabric. By placing the images, Jennifer wanted to simulate the Western way of thinking compared to the African- in both images the center of the primary colors is in both circles - but a completely different way of presenting them. Thoughts on the concept of "résumé" a concept of the French philosophers Deleuze and Guattari. The West is almost incapable of thinking without a frame and order, as in Paul Kelly's work. Rhizomatic thinking expresses the more basic and natural tendency of human beings for the disorder, like the rhizome (underground root) next expressed in the print image of the African cloth.
#ElastiqueProject series artwork
Elastique attempts to create an order in our reality, which is ever more multifaceted.
Within this multitude of images, the process of creation is the process of living. Jeniffer produces images from her daily life; she has no studio, a fact that dictates a spontaneous approach towards the medium of image-making.
The associations she makes could originate only from the Internet, a chaotic field that allows Jeniffer to create new forms of image-making.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE