This digital painting was created by the artist Sara Zaher
An accurate work that connects art to politics and life. A work that is a paraphrase of the diamond skull - the iconic work of Damien Hirst. The name of the work resonates with a Robin Williams show of the same name, a cynical show about the military, politics, and addictions. An ironic and accurate graphic work.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 20 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 80*80 cm/32*32 inch and 120*120 cm/47.2*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks printed on acrylic glass 80*80 cm and 120*120 cm are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE