This digital painting was created by the artist Jennifer Abessira.
When Jennifer came back from two months of hospitalization after a severe accident, these stones remained on her desk and a marble background that a friend had made for her since he knew she was in love with marble. Jennifer immediately pulled out a postcard of one of her favorite artists in Israel, Shosh Kormosh, and placed it next to the stones lying on the table. This is a way for her to mark her return home - from that moment on, her life never looked the same.
#ElastiqueProject series artwork
Elastique attempts to create an order in our reality, which is ever more multifaceted.
Within this multitude of images, the process of creation is the process of living. Jeniffer produces images from her daily life; she has no studio, a fact that dictates a spontaneous approach towards the medium of image-making.
The associations she makes could originate only from the Internet, a chaotic field that allows Jeniffer to create new forms of image-making.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 30 copies printed on acrylic glass, size 90*120 cm/35.4*47.2 inch
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE