This digital photograph was created by the artist Natasha Zeriker.
Be aware of the cycle of life, death, and rebirth to a new state, a new vision and opportunity, representing a new approach, and surrendering to what excised. The White Calla was created during the global quarantine in Natasha’s apartment.
Tel Aviv 2020
Photography, colorful lighting, and free-hand digital processing—simulating work in a darkroom.
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 100 copies
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on Aluminium white glossy 4mm and Acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Fine art print face mounted to acrylic 2mm front with 3mm back Dbond and aluminium back frame for hanging
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE