"Yo Ho Ho" - a digital artwork by Aviad Sajevitch
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connel, is the undisputed Indie pop princess of our time and in the hands of the artist Aviad Sajevitch, Billie is transformed into a Pirate King. Fluttering to Mozart genius and her avant-garde style, she embodies the roughness and jagged nature of a pirate, whilst aslo paying great interest and attention in fashion, creating a unique style that seeks to be unisex, mixing and crossing the norms of style. A queen who is a king.
Digital painting from the "Celebs Salon" series
Limited edition prints:
- Limited edition of 19 copies printed on acrylic glass
- Received with a certificate of authenticity
- Printed on acrylic glass 4mm
- Weight between 3.5kg- 6.5kg / 7.7Ib- 14.3Ib
* All the artworks are easy and simple installation: Small and thin aluminum frame on the back of the artwork.
* Highest quality possible, vivid colors and full resolution
- The artworks are shipped in a box.
- Free Shipping (to most locations worldwide)
- Due to Corona Days free Shipping within 21 business days.
- 100% BUYER PROTECTION GUARANTEE